Who Should Attend
Designed For CEOs, COOs, VPs, Directors & Senior Managers In:
- Control Centre Management
- Pipeline Integrity
- Pipeline Maintenance
- Field Operations
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Response
- Health & Safety
- Business Strategy
- Business Continuity
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Development
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
Agenda At A Glance
Share Solutions To Some Of The Most Pressing Operational Challenges
- Maintaining Pipeline Operations With Limited Resources, Ensuring A Safe & Healthy Workforce And Prioritizing Assets Based On Risk
- Best Practices On Control Room Management Including Optimizing Shifts And Ensuring The Control Room Is Secure & Free From Infection
- Comparing Different Approaches To Control Room Management And Hygiene Security - What's Working? What Could Be Working Better
- Crisis Management Strategies For A Secure & Operationally Efficient Control Center
- Outlining Expectations On The Enforcement Of Regulatory Programmes For The Duration Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Compliance Strategies & Managing Interactions With Federal & Local Government To Maintain Critical Infrastructure Support
- Optimizing Remote Working To Create An Efficient Pipeline Operations Organization
- Managing Interactions With Outside Contractors To Effectively Maintain Your Field Operations
- Managing The Economic Impacts Of Demand Reduction On Capital Expenditure And New Pipeline Projects