Who Should Attend
Designed For CEOs, COOs, VPs, Directors & Senior Managers In:
- Control Centre Management
- Pipeline Integrity
- Pipeline Maintenance
- Field Operations
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Response
- Health & Safety
- Business Strategy
- Business Continuity
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Development
Access to and use of this site (www.pipeline-operations-crisis-management.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Agenda At A Glance
Share Solutions To Some Of The Most Pressing Operational Challenges
- Maintaining Pipeline Operations With Limited Resources, Ensuring A Safe & Healthy Workforce And Prioritizing Assets Based On Risk
- Best Practices On Control Room Management Including Optimizing Shifts And Ensuring The Control Room Is Secure & Free From Infection
- Comparing Different Approaches To Control Room Management And Hygiene Security - What's Working? What Could Be Working Better
- Crisis Management Strategies For A Secure & Operationally Efficient Control Center
- Outlining Expectations On The Enforcement Of Regulatory Programmes For The Duration Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Compliance Strategies & Managing Interactions With Federal & Local Government To Maintain Critical Infrastructure Support
- Optimizing Remote Working To Create An Efficient Pipeline Operations Organization
- Managing Interactions With Outside Contractors To Effectively Maintain Your Field Operations
- Managing The Economic Impacts Of Demand Reduction On Capital Expenditure And New Pipeline Projects